Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cover for Love and Fandoms

I've tweaked the cover I created to still be very simple, but to have bits of the book at the bottom in the scribbles. I may still play with fonts for it, and possibly locations of each word/phrase, but I like it. They are words and phrases that have meaning in the story. You have to look hard for them, but I think my characters would enjoy that about it! "Mister Incognito" and "Danger Squad" were fandoms I created for the story, so they, of course, had to go on. The others are simply genres (sci-fi and Fantasy) or other things important to the characters (comic books, super heroes, and video games). I would have loved to have put the real world fandoms the characters love on the cover, but I don't think that would fly very well. Anyway, enjoy this look at the cover as it stands now. If I do change anything about it, only the look of the seven words at the bottom in the scribbles will be affected. I may add a word or two, but I doubt it. So, I guess, this is the polished draft that may be used!


No comments:

Post a Comment