Saturday, October 11, 2014

Week 1 Writing Prompts

This week I decided to create writing prompts. I put one a day, Monday through Friday, on both my Twitter feed and Tumblr blog. They are character-driven prompts, designed to help you get to know your character better, and story-driven prompts, designed to help you write a complete story, be it a short or longer. Of course, with all writing prompts, you can simply choose to use them as practice. Any way you decide to use them is great; writing prompts will only help you as an author. I will do my best to continue posting Monday through Friday on Twitter and Tumblr, and then making a wrap-up post for the week here. If you decide to use one or all of these prompts, there's no need to give me any credit for stories you create (not that I wouldn't mind a shout-out or link back to my blog, Twitter, or Tumblr, but it is by no means necessary). Have fun with these!





No comments:

Post a Comment